Re: I am willing to write advertisements for you

Hello,

It's a good idea! I wish you a good luck with this project, I hope you write as many ads as you can and become known in the field of ad-writing as soon as possible.
Yes, as Florian said, I'm not a native English speaker either, but all the projects I've worked on and all the communications I've made with my friends have helped me to improve my English. to bring it to the level it's now. I've been passionate about English since I was 7 years old, and since then I've been working on it every day.
I admit that even though I studied English at school, I didn't manage to learn it as good as I do through communication, translation and the websites I create.
I advise you the same - try to communicate as much English as possible with your friends, try to play as many well-translated English audio games as you can, and they certainly will manage to improve your English.
Once again I wish you good luck with this project!