Re: android phones ideas.

I can recommend Motorola since I have one in the house, almost 3 years old and still works fine on android 10 with good battery.
Nokia is awesome if you get a decent one, don't get anything lower than the 6 line since they have lag spikes and you won't like it at all.
Samsung a isn't great these days, I mean if you don't mind plastic and you go with CSR only, Samsung is really good, anything above the A51 though, the stuff under it uses Mediatech this year like A31 and the other ones, so can't recommend that.
Probably the A52 is out already, check that one out.
I can also recommend Xiaomi, they are accessible, fast and really good for the prices, I would go for a Poco, but any will do since they really don't lag.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : morse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the_ruler_of_dark_forces via Audiogames-reflector