What is the Weirdest/Funniest AI Generated Text You've Discovered

Good evening...
As of late, I've been messing with Text Synth, which is a website where you can type in a sentence or part of a sentence, and it'll try to continue it for you. It can talk about anything you want, and I do mean anything. I'd share some of the worst things we've typed in there, but I do believe there's a limit of inappropriate things you can post on this website so I'd better not. big_smile Here's a highlight from today.

LemonZombie wrote:

Hey guys. I have a question for you all. How does the development of new maps differ from the development of current maps? If there was an "easy to play" version of a map that would just allow you to get the maps map with 3 clicks, would this be something like the new maps? Or do we already have a map, but I'd like to play with the current version? I know there are many maps that will be a game changer, how about those? Thanks in advance.

I have some funnier ones, but I don't want to set the bar too high for everyone else just yet. What are some funny things you got out of these services?