Re: What is the Weirdest/Funniest AI Generated Text You've Discovered

this walrus cake is comprised by walrus meat. it is quite delicious, and it was made by a chef called fonografico. he kills walruses to make all types of cakes using this walrus meat. in this walrus cake he mixes his walrus meat with sweetener. the ingredients are pretty easy to make and very tasty.
we used to eat this walrus cake when we were kids, just because we love walrus but we never thought of making walrus cake with this walrus meat recipe because we know there is walrus cake which has nothing to do with walrus meat.
so let's make walrus cake today. you will see how to make walrus cake today in the next lesson.
make the walrus cake recipe and eat it, tomorrow you will see what walrus cake can do if you don't know how to make walrus cake!
make walrus cake with this walrus cake recipe and eat it next day.
1. prepare the walrus meat: use a frying pan to make the walrus meat. you should cook it well, almost less than 50minutes. if you smell that something is burning, dont hesitate to shut down the stove and take out the walrus meat.  make sure to cut it into squares, less than 20cm in lenghth each one.
rations. 4 people
2. prepare the sweetness mixture: put a little of honey in a bowl and sprinkle in a bit of sugar and white vinegar. add tomato sauce to make this dish more delicious and valanced
3. drench the walrus meat using vinegar so there are no diseases behind
4. for this you'll need flowr, eggs, butter, salt, vinegar and a bit of sugar. first convine all the ingredients and place them in a bowl and use a tablespoon to make it more hard and switable for baking. make the dough by making a large ball with your hands. once it's done,
5. mix the walrus meat with the special sauce, and wrap it into the dough in the shape of a ball.
make sure to leave some space in the mix so the walrus meat does'nt go all over the floor
6. now prepare more of these with the steps below, and go to the oven. put the walrus cake in a large metal rail for baking. let it in a minimum of 3minutes at 200°c

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : morse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : morse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : morse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : morse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mrpibb via Audiogames-reflector