Re: Let's give Pokemon go another chance

@4, you flip the rotor to screen recognition, you turn it on and it works.
@1, I will download it again and I will be very, very happy to take the gifts from your list.
smile Seriously now, I will give it a try after my phone charges and I finish this meeting.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Livdera via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector