Re: Castaways, roleplaying strategy game, by Aprone

Hi Aprone,
I know that the actual development of Castaways stopped a while ago, but nonetheless I have some suggestions concerning the chat:

  • Would it be possible to view incoming chat messages while the game is paused? This way you could just chat with people without having to waste any valuable game ticks.

  • I'd also like to see new chat being added at the bottom of an already existing chat file, as you have already done it for Swamp.

It would be awesome if you could make these changes, but since you've already officially stopped developing the game, I wouldn't mind if you hadn't the time or motivation to add them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector