Re: I want to create 3D game. What language to use?

@22: Yeah, c# is a good enough language for any kind of project nowadays, I am quite surprised how it evolved from a windows exclusive, proprietary thing, but then, so did swift.
Anyway, to your second question, I am more than sure you can't find any audiogame tutorials for c#, as you barely have some with python.
to your first question, DK, I would count on not for now. However, once .net 6 and maui comes around, there will be more options for the command line and vscode, though you might not get code completion on the first release, however the command line will certainly be more capable in maui, according to what I herd at the .net conf.
However, I don't think dotnet build/dotnet publish/dotnet run won't work, I think the templates don't work as they can't be gotten through anything else than visual studio.
Correction: what I said about maui only applies to xamarin projects, though I think it can be applied to monogame and other tools like this as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cyrmax_it via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector