Re: SBYW, 2d map exploration game

I don't see the point in charging for what essentially is glorified parsing. I think restricting map building, at least in part, to those who pay is frankly the pinnacle of stupidity. Yes, I realize how it comes across as, but that is how I'm feeling. The fact that you have to restrict some input prompts for $10 is pretty sad and shows me that the game should be taken down as it has ran its due course. Why not make the features free and try and bring back some life into the game? You were given numerous ideas, both when Mason was the owner of the project and when it transitioned into your hands, yet you chose to ignore most of them and are now scrambling to pay for a server to keep a dying game alive. This just further illustrates the point of not knowing when to let something go. Oh well. Guess I tried.