Re: I need to rant at you about your behavior in mainstream communities

@GrannyCheeseWheel
You're never going to actually make any effective change with this attitude, that's my point.
If you just want to vent about it, maybe you should be honest and present it like that, rather than pretending you want to actually solve the problem.
If you can't find the area between "making your points like a good little bitch", and alienating everyone and burning all your bridges at once, than you probably shouldn't be the one to try and help solve the problem.
Most of us figure out this balance pretty well by the time we're in our 20s.  Neither extreme approach is very effective at actually getting shit done, and the sooner you realize that it isn't a black or white situation, the better off you'll be.

@camlorn
In as much as you can say anything was actually said, I agree too, but since I really don't know what it is that set him off, and for him that can be anything no matter how small at times, it would be kinda unfair for me to jump on the hatewagon without knowing the situation.
But yes, I definitely see the same problem he's talking about.
IMO whether people are likely to listen is pretty much irrelevant, because stuff like this takes it from a 10% chance to a 0% chance in a hurry.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heidicruiz via Audiogames-reflector