Re: Urgently need an accessible telegram client for Mac

I want to actually make one, as well as an accessible TT client, but the signing/submission process on Mac is fun, even with my nice little sign.sh and entitlements.plist file, plus in the case of TT I'm not willing to pay 1200 dollars for the SDK. When it comes to accessibility APIs talking to screen readers, Windows is the obvious winner, even when compared to Linux, and it's sad.