Re: I have never been this close before...

Oh, the last time I played it I built a ship with everything maxed up except meet I think when the goblins distroyed all my remaining buildings, I was missing only 2 or 3 units till I finish the mission, so that was close too. I'll definitely see Dark's advices and take them in consideration if I haven't did yet.