Re: The Arcane Duels - Revised Playable Demo

I'm glad the demo is an improvement.
It sounds promising. There will still be a lot of tweaks at this stage.
Both bear and plant bosses will be optimised.

I like the tab idea to show stats during a duel. You can get descriptions and more detail about the spells from the spell upgrade menu. But you wont have heard them if you started with the spell.
I also need to add a way to tell you your hp. And have the health value speak whenever you take damage.
I forgot to do that for the demo.

Regarding the equipment. A feature that will be introduced into the game is the ability to analyse your next opponent. For a price. More money means more detail. This will reveal their strengths and weaknesses so you can build your stats and equip spells and gear that are suitable.

I'll look at the bugs you guys have spotted. Im glad they are only minor ones. Doesnt sound like too many have slipped through the net.
I do also need to roll out the skip feature to more areas of the game.

Does anyone else feel the same about the river game? I manage it OK but its never accurate when you test the difficulty of your own game

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : azure via Audiogames-reflector