Re: sci-fi muds, wayfar1444.

@caio, If the version going up is the same as the one which was up before, there are plenty of npcs to slay, space pirates, random wildlife, there's even a character remort focused on killing creatures.
I'd actually like to see either an opt in/out pvp system, or pvp vs no pvp zones, so you don't get your colony blown up by random vandals, then again when I played the game seemed more than big enough for everyone who wanted, and even when I encountered other people's colonies on my planet there wasn't really a conflict.

For myself, I'm less interested in the pvp and just want to build and explore, indeed I never got quite to building my own starship previously, so would like to do that.
I also do hope we can start from the beginning since I do remember some of the commands took a bit of getting used to, and will need to get back into the swing of things again to do all that building and vehicle driving.

work on a new version would rock. One thing I never quite worked out was how to actually get my colony's population to do anything useful, even when I built administration buildings, so more management options would be nice, but obviously that's further down the line, for the time being, it'll be nice to just have the game back to play, indeed as a far more experienced mudder, it'll be interesting coming back to it now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Shinobi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hawgpadre via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector