Re: Alternative to Forge for Magic: the Gathering

Hello,
@zcline those links worked perfectly, thank you.  and thanks again for what you have been doing with this.  I play a lot of Yugioh Legacy of the Duelist, which while extremely playable also requires patience.  Especially when you get to pendulum and link monsters but is very much worth the effort.
I'm more than happy to answer any questions anybody has about that as well as this is a topic regarding tcgs.

@caparica  I cannot thank you enough for all that.  I'll be refering to it often while learning the game.
Do any of you have any decks which you would recommend for beginners?
also another question if I may.  What are your favourite ways of browsing card information through database sites?  I ask because going back to yugioh again, there are two which I use depending on the situation.
One if I want to look at what a particular card set contains, and another if I want to quickly look at info on the fly while also giving me deck ideas to try out.
Hope this made sense.  I love that there also seemingly is a mode which lets you unlock and open packs as well.  that sounds super fun to try.  It can be a bit overwhelming having all cards available at once and opening packs can be addicting when it doesn't cost money. big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vcaparica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector