Re: [New service] Free phone system for friendship/dating

Hi,
I agree. I myself would just use voice chat and find someone, rather than a date line.
I'm very sad to say this, but I can't help but feel... disappointed. With all this modern tech, this... is what you'd come up with? I don't mean to sound harsh, but seriously. This is 2014, not 1990. This feels like something for the older generation, marketed to someplace like the royal national institute for the blind in the UK, or the National Federation for the Blind in the US. To me, this does not sit well, what with the NFB going after Apple and potentially hurting all the advances that companies have made, both apple and google, and who knows what else. I just hope they know what they are doing, and that they can solve it.
I'm sorry for taking this off topic, but... I... just don't know about this. It just seems... old.