Re: Lets talk about cooking.

Well, i guess sense i only really no how to make one thing, accept i no how to use the toaster oven, but i'm not sure if that's cooking, so i guess mack and cheese. But the thing is, there not going to teach me everything i want to cook so like, do you just half to find cooking recipes on the internet, and just do it that way and just implement the skills that i have?. then then another thing, how are you supposed to no wen it's like, about to boil over. sense we can't see it, my teacher said just useing seeing AI or what ever it's called might have forgot, and sometimes on the box or bag or what ever it has instructions and it will tell me that. and just cook it for how long it says and set a timer for that amount of minits. but i don't no if that's the best way, aa i guess ile learn.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector