Re: No Video Jam 2, an audio game jam, begins April 9

@defender:

Many thanks for the feedback. I love your change to the tagline and will update that for us. This is very much a team effort so I'm happy to make tweaks to improve the jam page and experience.

I agree that in general the language could be clearer. We can work on that. Most days I'm so trapped in my head that it's tough to make sense of what does and doesn't make sense. big_smile

Currently we're linking to the previous jam with our old resource and asset list, which you really helped shape for us last time. We can consider this a work in progress. As you pointed out, I have limited time and experience with this. Please feel free to expand on our previous list. You can propose changes here or work with me on Discord, whatever is easiest for you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector