Re: No Video Jam 2, an audio game jam, begins April 9

@JayJay:

You can absolutely do all those things: draft your story, collect sounds, etc. Everyone works at a different pace. Our big ask is to be respectful towrd folks who started and completed their games during the jam period. Where I will draw the line for my personal submission is implementation. I might outline my game in a design document and and improve my engine, but I won't write any code executing that vision until it starts. We won't be judging your process, just follow the Golden Rule.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector