Console Titles Other Than Fighting?

I'm writing this post because I've spent some time looking through the threads on this forum to create a list of all of the accessible and/or playable games for the XBox and PS, as I'm getting the new consoles, XBox first, then PS5.  I really wanted the PS first, but between the fact that both Sony and Microsoft dropped the ball on these releases, and bots and scalpers have been allowed to run amuck and create such a stock shortage, getting one at this point is nigh impossible, so XBox will be the first one.  All that being said, I found that most of the playable games listed in this forum are fighting ones.  I don't understand whether this is because most of the people here like fighting games to the exclusion of others to such an extent that they haven't tried anything else, or whether something else is the issue, but I would like a list of playable games for both consoles that aren't beat 'em up.  I like fighting games sometimes, but I much prefer games that actually have a story to go along with them and that employ other mechanics aside from just beating the shit out of foe after foe.  I don't mind battle as part of the story, but it doesn't need to be the central theme and the overarching goal.  For example, TLU2 had quite a bit of fighting, yes, but there was a much deeper story and message.  It wasn't just fighting for the sake of beating shit up.  So are there any playable games for either console aside from TLU2 that aren't fighting simply for the sake of fighting?