Re: Free dev

If you're serious about making a game, put that thirty bucks towards someone who might be willing to give you some tutoring in code. I personally wouldn't mind doing this, as long as you're serious about learning it.
Unless your game is really small (like an old Dark Destroyer style space invaders clone) you're going to have a hard time finding someone to fulfill this request. COVID-19 increases your odds a little (since a lot of people are stuck at home looking for things to do), but the only way it's going to work out for you under this model is if the person who helps you strongly believes in your idea (and you basically give them the rights to your game after they create it).
The other problem you'll have is fixing problems after release, which will inevitably come up. You won't be able to troubleshoot them yourself, and whomever created it for you will have moved on with their life and won't be able to help you anymore.
So I'd like to extend to you what will likely be the best offer you will get under these conditions. If you seriously want to do this, which involves learning to code, you may send me an email. I can't teach you everything, but I can get you to the point where the instructional material you read online will make sense. That is if you are willing to make a time commitment to learning and practice on your own.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tarquin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector