Re: some questions about cooking

@15
Yeah, frying is you add a bit of oil and you stick the egg in there and you let it sit until it solidifies some, as I recall.  I'm not a big egg person.  My suggestion is to start by practicing with a spatula so that you can get used to flipping things.

Someone else here who likes eggs more probably has better ideas.  I know there's pans that close so you can just flip the pan for instance, and I've tried those for some things, but oil always leaks out when you flip it which isn't fun at all.