Re: I am affronted by the presence of god

There is no truth giver, there is only truth. It's what you get when you take the substance of life and melt it down a crucible, so that all the impurities are gone and what remains is exactly the truth.

All powerful god huh? Well I had to put my grandma to bed, or at least help at any rate. Like I said, she's got sun downer's, which means after about 5PM, you don't get much sense out of her until the morning. My mom was over there talking and talking and talking. "Mom, we want to get you in bed. Mom, mom, mom mom mom mom." Your mom is not able to comprehend things right now, and the longer you have her up, the more pain she's going to be in. In order to put her in bed, I have to hurt her. There's no way not to. So while you're over there blithely trying to get her up on her own, I just want to get this done. I don't even need her ass, I can pick up my grandma and carry her if I have to. Now you'd think, with as close a relationship she claims to have with god, that maybe he'd be like, "Your son is right you know. The longer she sits there, the more pain she's in."

Then she's in bed and my mom stops and doesn't tell me she's not all the way up to the head. SO then more him-hawing and I'm like get her the medicine. I had to say that three times. By this time I'm agitated. Get her the fucking medicine for christ sakes. We can do whatever else when that's done. It's like this shit isn't fucking hard, it's not rocket science.

But you know, he can't even be bothered. Oh yeah, that's because there is no god. The nerve of these people astounds me. Most of the time, I just kind of shrug it off. But when you come at me with that crap at a time like this, just no.