Re: I am affronted by the presence of god

I, am a christian, and i'm not the type to start some argument about how you should trust god, and at 61, well, it's science, but. what made all that stuff happen to create this earth we now live in today. I Really don't want to start anything so just please don't say  anything to me if it's about how it's not true, you people have your beliefs and we christians have hours.
Now, second of all, and there might be some answer for this, but why would anyone even rite a 700 page book in the first place if they were human? about all that.
And there have bin videos of ture mearicles happening, now sense i guess most of us are blind weal probibly never see that.
Now that's the end of my post again, please i really dont' want to start something smilyface.