Re: what are your opinions about guide dogs?

Personally,  I  don't  think  I'd  like  a  dog  in my house.  I've  always been  scared of  them. While  they're  properly  trained,  I don't  think  I  could  trust  a  dog in particular.

However,  for  those in the  states  who don't like dogs, there is an alternative.  There are,  as  of this writing, trained miniature horses  that  will do the  same  job as dogs and live for quite a bit longer.

There  are  advantages and disadvantages to choosing this option. But it is there for those who want an animal to guide them around obstacles and don't trust dogs to be the ones to make that happen.