Re: I am affronted by the presence of god

Soo i didnt read all the posts here because they are too many.
But im sorry for what happened with post#1.
But i have something to say.
Why people only when hey are down and hardships come they search for god and if god doesnt help, then god is the bad guy?
Yea sometimes it seems like god doesnt do anything because this earth is not his. This earth is the satans domain.
And what do you expect in satans domain?
But god can help you when you are down and you dont know how to get up. This body that we have one day will however rotten but the soul remain.
What you do with it is your choice. You soul will live forever. But you choose where.
And in the bible it says that the people can do how many good things they can but that doesnt mean if you dogood things like donate to x or do that to y that doesnt mean you go in heaven.
I will say this from bible: Ephesians chapter 2 vers 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Jew and Gentile Reconciled Through Christ.
What i want to say is that no one can say: Ooo look i did that i did this im going in heaven.Nope. It is about what you belive.
I choose to belive in god. You can say whatever you want about me. You can do whatever. That is my belive. Im free to belive that.
But please when something doesnt work the way we want we blame god. God can help anyone with a flip of his finger but if he does what will the people learn?
I dont say that god does this inntentionally.
God is there to help you get trough things. He helps you in spirit not your body because this body of ours will rotten one day.
I have a thing. Better to belive and god to not exist, then to not belive and god exist.
Everytime we are down and sad we pray to god: GOd help me. But when we are good and fine god is no more. So why should god help people like this?
Im waitting the curses now!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManiaCs via Audiogames-reflector