Re: The Arcane Duels - Revised Playable Demo

I agree, i think it could be a good idea to have a sound for that, but have an option to turn it on/off. Also, i have not been able to try this version of the game yet since i have some issues viewing the forum on my computer. For some reason, when i go to forum on audiogames, my screen reader just stops reading text. I have tried with several browsers and different versions of my screen reader. My it support believe it is due to me only being able to view the page for a limited time and then locks out. I have also tried with nvda, but it did nothing. So i cannot download the game right now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector