Re: Appreciating spoonbill's BG games series

@phoenix, I'm a very bad Englishman, since I  have absolutely no appreciation of Cricket at all. Then again, since I also have no appreciation for football, rugby or heck pretty much most other sports, that isn't saying much, glad you liked the game though big_smile.

@mara, for some reason, I just can't get my head around any of the stack solitaire games. I did give both clondike and Scorpion a go at one point, but I just couldn't really understand the rules of where you had to push the various cards in the stack structure, which is why I got on better with games like tablic.

Nice to know other people enjoy them though.