Re: Appreciating spoonbill's BG games series

I can't claim my hearts game was that good, I shot the moon  once, and finished up with fourteen points while the other three players were all 80 plus, still nice to get back into the swing of things.

Btw, will be fixing the rest of the BG games in the database this week.
Actually, after looking at a few things about solitaire I'm considering whether I should perhaps give freecell another look, since that one at least seems logical, and unlike the other solitaire varients, is apparently possible to win.