Re: I am affronted by the presence of god

138 is what you get when you've lost yourself to fanaticism. First, she's christian, not muslim. Second, neither she nor I have ever said that the christian religion or concept of god is better than any other religion, but 138 basically said islam is better than christianity. Then the test angle. I get how losing your job and making you find another one could be a test. You have to push yourself out of your comfort zone. I even get how losing someone could be a test, because you have to move on despite the pain. But to put them through this kind of pain and suffering before you take them? I'm not sorry to say, but I am not following a god that does that. It's cruelty without purpose.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector