Re: code 7

Good news. I beat episode 0.
Bad news: I tried that trick to change SAPI speed and it...didn't work. I.e., I changed the voice, changed the voice rate, but it didn't take, for some reason.
Good news: tab makes this much, much easier to play with; I feel like I remember a build early on where you had to type in damn near everything.
Bad news: While I did beat the game, I feel like I missed something by killing the robot, but I have no idea how to -not kill him.
Good news: I found your tips folder. I won't especially spoil myself unless I get really stuck, but it's nice to know that things are there if I get hung up.
Bad news: I can already foresee Muffin trouble in my future.

Thank you for your help, by the way. Curious though: why are you so closely tied to the game? Are you someone who worked on it, or just someone who really, really liked it and essentially became an expert?

I got your PM, and will respond in the morning. It's nearly four a.m. here, and I need sleep.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector