Re: code 7

Haha! I blame Windows 10's new approach to settings, where it just saves them automatically. Before that (and still, in the control panel and the like) you actually had to confirm you did want to change those things. Just like you have to do when changing settings in NVDA, for example.
1. SQPC2? That one is related to an achievement, so looking at the list of achievements would help.. I suppose I could provide more info, if you really insist.
2. There is no way to go back there. You will eventually be able to access all the computers in that area, so you can't get stuck because of missing info earlier. But yes, you might've missed a few things if you didn't inspect those rooms when you had the time. An optional dialog, a sidequest, etc.
3. As far as I recall, you are never punished for opening optional dialogs. Hell, sometimes they aren't even optional (and really should be labeled better). The developers want you to explore the world they created, so don't be afraid to do so. And, while you said you aren't looking for specifics, if you are having trouble with the dialog I'm thinking of, that one actually gives you options once opened; if you'd rather not ask, you can do so from there.
4. I noticed this, but didn't think that it was a bug. I assumed that once a word is selected, obviously you'd have to delete it first before you can go back. But in that case, speed shouldn't affect it. I think you should join the Discord and ask the developers about this one.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector