Re: I am affronted by the presence of god

Firstly I never assumed it was a fight, I said I dind't want it to become one. Second, that was precisely what I am saying. The problem is not the fact you disagreed me, the problem was the language was far too strong. It's not about me hardening my sensibilities or not, it's the fact you can't just assume everyone will take that how you want. For example, sometimes I may have a strong statement that I believe in becaues of my cultural background but may not be abel to voice it out loud due to context. That's all I'm saying. Anyway let's just put this all behind us and open a new chapter.