Re: S.E.A., watercraft simulator

Hi folks,

Today I released a new update that adds a day/night cycle which affects different aspects of the simulation and sound design. Throughout the cycle, the music will evolve alongside synths tracing the positions of the sun and moon. Around noon and midnight you can surf newly added tidal waves, which move west to east and tower above the surface. For this update I included a few enhancements to the movement model so you can move faster with more freedom to jump and spin.

Currently I'm working toward submitting the game to the Steam Game Festival. That includes setting up the store page and reaching stability with this release. After that I'll be continuing with my roadmap, which leads us to the Life update, which includes aquatic life and new sounds.

Let me know if you encounter any issues. Enjoy!

v1.3.0 patch notes