Re: an appeal

Jade and Defender, what you are suggesting is exactly my intention, and it is also the reason why I started this thread.

I realized the reputation of my current, true account, regardless if only due my own fault, or assisted by some others too, became ruined to the point, that in the future, I may get banned from online games even without showing any offensive type of behavior, but merely because that totally ruined reputation of mine.

So yes, I will indeed have to change that identity to a new, "clear" one, and keep the original one hidden, I totally agree.

However, if I will play games with a different identity from now on, it's important that the community of those games don't know about the true identity of mine, I totally agree with that too.

This will also require of course, that as few as possible people, (including those from here), know what games those will be.

This is the reason why I made my appeal, to be informed of the games I may be interested in via PMs, instead of forum posts readable to everyone.

Hope the appeal finally makes sense after this explanation.

I didn't start this thread to discuss my, no doubt problematic, behavior in online game communications, but to ask for your assistence the way I described above.