Re: an appeal

Hey, guys... I have a question. Why does this forum have to be the arbiter of "Oh my god I got banned and it totally was unfair and I want you to not take into consideration my past behavior so please please please unban me please please please" requests? Why does the forum have to be an arbiter of unban requests in general? You wanna get unbanned, go to *the admins* of the game. If they don't listen, don't bring it up here and expect us to help you. If it was truly unreasonable, that's a different matter, but if it was a reasonable thing and *you know it* then don't bring it up here and expect sympathy. Sheesh
Like I know this is harsh but seriously. I'm pretty positive we all have better things to do than to attend to someone who believes they got banned unreasonably when its obvious that the ban was perfectly reasonable.