Re: Golden Crayon, a new building game!

TRIGGER WARNING: This post turns slightly ranty in the end. I hope I don't get a warning for this.

@97: Yeah, these logs would be very intersting.

Regarding Tunmi's decision, it's just an ignorant and selfish move.
@Tunmi: For you, it's all about you and your game, and you don't give a fuck about others. Not about fellow coders (who possibly put in their spare time to help make the best game possible), as was said earlier in this topic. And not about sound designers, without whom your games wouldn't be worth a second of anybody's fucking time. What I'm trying to say is, as a dev, you should fucking appreciate these people and their work. But instead, you either stab them in the back or steal their work.
I already found your actions questionable to say the least, but now, they really disgust me.
You could have at least gone to the original creators of the sounds, had the balls to apologize and reach some sort of agreement with them.
But after that Message Of The Day/decision, you ruined it all. By the way, in which fucking world was this the best move for you and the game? And how is there no proof that the sounds are stolen?
You finally ruined your reputation on this forum (what was left of it) and you hopefully ruined your playerbase.
Honestly, I agree with Grannycheesewheel here. I would even go so far as to say that I hope you're banned for this. Because people like you just put shame to this community.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector