Re: Golden Crayon, a new building game!

Agreed with this part of post 99 where it said in what world was that the best decision.

How does this help anything? Doesn't it just cause more problems and ruin what was left of your reputation?
If ROTU's lag wasn't bad enough, and if some of the things done on BS / BTS weren't bad enough, now this?

@98
Even more reason to not use the sounds. Does he not get that there's other people who would've helped him out? He's not the victim here.
The poor people who made those sounds are.

Tunmi, it's kind of like how you hate clones. If someone offered to host, and asked if you would help code, a TK game, you'd say no, right?
Shouldn't it be the same way with these sounds? I mean, you weren't given the license to use them. And because you weren't given the license to use them, you shouldn't use them.
What happens if you use copyrighted material in your YouTube videos? They get taken down and you get a copyright strike!
Here, there's this idea that we can use stolen stuff as much as we want as long as we're not caught.
In your case you did it accidentally. After realizing that you used stolen sounds, you should've emailed the people back and said,
"Hi,

I'm very sorry and I did not realize these sounds were stolen. I'd be happy to remove them.
However, I don't know which sounds are yours and which aren't. If I gave you the game sounds folder, would you be willing to delete the stolen assets?

Thanks,
Tunmi"

However, after doing this, you were handed a list of the sounds that needed to be removed.
I assume you started to remove the sounds, and after a while you just decided, frick this. It's annoying. So you put up a vote that asked if you should keep the stolen sounds or remove them.
The vote tied.

Long story short, you were told that you had stolen sounds, apologized, went back on your word, kept the sounds, and ruined your reputation in the process.

Allow me to ask...
How does that make you look?
What kind of person does that make you look like to everyone that hears about this and disagrees with you?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector