Re: an appeal

Perhaps so, but if you say one pissant among many, then everything is contemptable, thus removing the target. While you could make the argument that I just attacked the human species at a whole, I don't know if the same can be said regarding caccio72. I'm not going to make a big deal out of it, but when I was writing that, it wasn't in my mind to attack him. Also, as you have cited on multiple occasions, you take intent into consideration when considering how to deal out punishment. If you recognize that I was trying to be sharp without attacking, maybe you could downgrade this to a caution instead?