Re: sci-fi muds, wayfar1444.

four Lines of text... Four lines of text with zero context. this is absolutely a bullshit tactic I've seen used time and time again by people who've fallen afoul of staff across various games, It's not me that's the dick... it's them! What's always missing are the few hundred lines of text where they act like abrasive cunts, slowly backing the member of staff into a corner until they end up snapping back. I don't doubt for a second this is what happened here and why should I? There's zero evidence to prove otherwise, just the same dummy spitting we see from your average banned MUD/MOOer. You can see this playing out in the other thread that seems to be related to this, where Caccio72 attempts to play the part of a poor harmless gamer persecuted by the community wherever he goes. He is then willfully obtuse to the extreme, knowing that it will piss everyone else off and that the mods will obediently step in and start handing out warnings. After warnings are handed out, suddenly the guy goes silent and the cycle repeats again.
Isn't the community failure clause  supposed to take care of this kind of thing here? I'm willing to bet that this is what got his ass slapped on wayfar1444, but he keeps doing the same thing here again and again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector