Re: Blind Drive

I just completed the game on easy on IOS and it was a lot of fun! I too hope there can be an endless mode.

I've been meaning to try hard difficulty to see just how much more painful it is. I didn't get that far, but I'm guessing the levels of pain increase quite a bit. Right now, hard isn't really that bad, but like I said I only tried it briefly.

I'll surely buy the game on PC soon.

Ghaith wrote:

Hello, planning to get the game on both IOS and PC but I have a question, what are the controls on IOS, swiping or tilting?

On IOS you can either press the sides of the screen to move, or tilt the device. No swiping needed.

jack wrote:

Android in general has a low-latency audio problem. The devs had the right idea implementing a low-latency requirement, since after all a higher latency setup would not take well to the reaction speeds needed for the shoot-o-rama. THe fact that that requirement fudged the play store's compatibility determination just tells you how few Android devices actually have good low-latency audio. Lol!
Glad that issue is getting sorted out.

Not wanting to derail the thread but, out of curiosity what Android devices do have low latency audio? And are said devices generally well-regarded when it comes to audio tasks (good mics/speakers etc?) I've wanted to get an Android which handles audio tasks comparable to IOS but my experiences in the past with that have been disappointing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JamesPotter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mmaslo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the_ruler_of_dark_forces via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ghaith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : VIPPotato via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tech Geek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ondrosik via Audiogames-reflector