Re: planning to migrate to US, do you guys think it's possible?

hi again,
thanks guys. I have another question. As I said previously, I am still studying and have finished half the career. Is it better to graduate first and then migrate? Or do you guys recommend me to migrate right away and restart my studies out there.
About Spain and US, kind of yeah. I am actually opened to know new people and pretty much everything else, I'm just a bit panicked because I do not know anyone there, it's a whole new country for me. That being said, I'm gonna talk with these blind organizations to see how my migration could be done.
About the money, we have a bit of money in reserve, but obviously that one is in reserve. My family doesn't want to use it unless it's strictly necessary and they say that at the moment it's not, so the money lays there. I am not authorized to tell the quantity in here, but let's just say that it's enough for us to migrate there.
And lastly, my mom is playing with the idea of migrating to Sweden or Canada, because there are multiple work places for her. The language could be a barrier, but I am interested in learning languages here and there, and I might indeed have to flee out of this country, so yeah. What do you think about this one? I think it's incredible, my mom herself has friends on both countries and they are offering her work, but she's dealing a bit with Swedish and French Canadian.
Thanks.