Re: Olokun Dive Expansion Pack for Sequence Storm backing campaign!

and you don't have to pay 100 dollars just for your name to have a tombstone engraving on it. I mean $70 to rock a t-shirt, and another $30 to rock a cap? that's cool he is even doing merch. About the controllers, I don't think he is going to be producing these as a hobby. I could be wrong, but this is his first time, so it will determine for now if it is something he wants to continue or drop. He did say these items were completely exclusive to this campaign, so that may include the controlleers too. I can ask him to verify that if you would like.