Re: Olokun Dive Expansion Pack for Sequence Storm backing campaign!

I asked Daniel Lemon about the controllers and if they will be available in the future. Here is his response:
"I will sell them if there is adequate interest. It seems like I didn’t make that clear. I don't know what they will cost though."
Adding in my own 2 sense, not only interest, but enough people who can afford whatever it will cost. This won't be cheap.