A problem in Manamon 1

Hello! I'm following the Jayde's guide of the box puzzle in the Hidden area thingy in the arcade. I saved the game where according to the guide i'll have to push the box 8 spaces west then a space north to the teleporter, but i can't do that. Since i saved, am i now scrued up completely? I know i can head out of the area, i've tried that, but it doesn't work. Can someone please help me?