Re: Any idea why Trials In Tainted Space became unplayable?

Good luck with Kelt, I hate the bastard.
But do you not need corruption to do that to him?
Also Whitney will be displeased.
I do not remember if she will ban you from the farm, but save just in case.
I found the Succubus Milk, must had bad luck before.
The lack of Vitality Tincture however is going to be a problem.
How I am supposed to help Arian without it?
I found him already, so I hope it is solved somehow.
I will have to play and find out.
If I remember correctly, there are Basilisks in High Mountains.
Also Harpies, aside from Sophie.
So they are not in the game or you have a bad luck.
I take perks which require intelligence and speed, after all the magical first.
I am curious, does Raphael appear for the male character?
Because perks from him are useful in combat.
He preferes females and freaks out when one becomes a hermaphrodite after meeting him, so male players could miss these perks.
I probably will make my character a hermaphrodite at some point, after I get the transformation I want.
An Anemone cock is one time opportunity and I do not want a transformation to mess it up.
There is no alchemy for the player in this game to avoid unwanted transformations.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector