Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hi There, I'm one of the Admins over on CoreMUD. Contrary to popular believe the game is no longer dead and I'm looking for feedback so we can improve the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : BlueCrayon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : mazikeen1221 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : fer audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : jackbonson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Sanctum via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : CoremudSteve via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Tangle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : coremudGrey via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Audio_Gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : mahmoud . shrawy via Audiogames-reflector