Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hello!  I am Grey, the founder of the online multi-player text game Coremud.org.  The game is now entering its 25th year of operations, if you can imagine!  CoremudSteve is one of my fellow administrators.  As he pointed out, our game is active again thanks to our new server that solved several game-breaking bugs.

I'm here because I was reviewing our game logs over the weekend and noticed a sudden influx of new players who said they found out about us from audiogames.net!  This took me completely by surprise.   I ran this site through a search engine and read multiple thread responses concerning our game.

I would like the opportunity to engage with the community here, answer questions, and share what we've done thus far for those who reply upon text-to-speech screen-reading software to play online games.  We have players ranging from fully sighted, partially blind, to totally blind.  Our game is not perfect, but we do what we can to accommodate reasonable requests given our limited development cycles.

Thank you for your consideration.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : mazikeen1221 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : fer audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : jackbonson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Sanctum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : CoremudSteve via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Tangle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : coremudGrey via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Audio_Gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : mahmoud . shrawy via Audiogames-reflector