Re: Cute girls

shuteye wrote:

Lol this was a nice bit of comic relief, thanks Seth! If you want to date a blind/VIP girl, hang out at your local NFB chapter, get involved, etc. Personally I find it much easier to date sightlings. smile

Sightlings... Never heard that one before lol haha.

Anyway, on a slightly more serious note, I'd have to agree that it was a pretty stupid decision to give out your number, let alone start this thread... **however**, I can totally see (pun not intended rofl), where you're coming from. Not to long ago, I started a similar thread, minus giving my number, and trying to use the forum as a dating site.  Since then, I've learned a lot, and occasionally see a thread like yours pop up.  I am by no means a pickup artist, however, I do know this.

  The internet, friends, etc., can teach you a lot about dating, but the only way to truly  succeed, is to get the hell out there, and go to where the girls are!  Don't try to rush, just let things happen, and eventually, you'll find a girl who's right for you.  Yes, this sounds like the cheesiest, most useless advice, I know, but just trust me, it works.

As a bonus tip, it helps to have a diverse amount of hobbies and interests... In other words, be well rounded.  Basically, the best way to increase your chances of meeting a girl, is to find something that  you enjoy, and that gets you out of the house and into the community.  I've met many girls this way myself, as i participated in many extra cariculars in school.  Many of them were more than happy to get to know me, and found it intriguing and impressive that a blind student was taking part... Sure, obviously not every girl will act like this, but by being involved in some kind of large group, my chances of at least getting to meet a girl certainly increased.

Anyway, hope these tips helped !

Let's hope you don't have to start another thread like this, and if this doesn't get deleted, maybe your thread, at least in future posts, will help some folks who need advice smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shuteye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ultradude306 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ultradude306 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ultradude306 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector