Re: Cute girls

Well, let me say this. I've dated 3 blind girls in my life and when I was dating sighted girls, it seemed to have gone more smoothly. What I'm trying to say is, no offense to you blind girls, but judging from the ones I went out with, they seemed to want the relationship to be perfect. But when I was with the sighted girl, she just let things play out. What I'm trying to say is, its a better idea to date a sighted girl. If you really like the blind girl, by all means, ask her out. I'm just saying, this was my experience.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shuteye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ultradude306 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ultradude306 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ultradude306 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ultradude306 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector