Re: Game Creation

To preempt complaints about indentation accessibility: I only really started taking Python seriously this year. Indentation was not at all hard to get use to. I don't have NVDA read tabs all the time--that would just get annoying--but if I need to check, a simple use of the home and right arrow keys is sufficient (also, braille helps loads, but I've made do without quite a bit). It's easy to spot when indentation is broken if the interpreter complains, and applying indentation to other languages that don't require it has cut down on my "Unexpected end of File" errors tremendously. (It makes me wonder if sighted programmers are even more powerful by virtue of being able to see all of that at a glance, considering that just indenting with only a screen reader feels like a power boost.).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector